Saturday, November 16, 2013

“No Beef Between Myself & Don Jazzy” – Wande Coal

“No Beef Between Myself & Don Jazzy” – Wande Coal [PHOTOS/VIDEO]


 
The original Black Diamond, Wande Coal is in London for the GTBank GTcrea8 free concert to be held Friday 15th November 2013 at the Indigo2.
 
Wande sat down with Adesope Olajide of Factory78 for the Vox Africa live special promoting the concert and when asked about the publicised beef between he and super producer Don Jazzy which started because of copyright issues surrounding the song “Babyface”.
He said:
 
“Everybody knows that I’m Black diamond and it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, so I decided to create my own label.
 
The song was supposed to be on my album but since we fell out it was just void so it’s not like it went against any contractual agreement.
 
But there’s no animosity. I’ve still got love for Don Jazzy.”
 
The singer even joked that he would probably sign Yvonne Nelson to his label.
 
This should also put to rest the rumors that he has signed to D’banj’s DB Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...

Share This