Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Real Madrid President Speaks About Ronaldo Move

Florentino Perez, the president of Real Madrid, during the press conference gave his full backing to under-fire coach Rafa Benitez and commented the rumours that the club are looking to sell Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is being linked with a move to PSG and a return to the Premier League at the end of the season.

However, Perez said: “Those who say I want to sell Cristiano do so in an attempt to destabilise [my position]. It annoys me that journalists said I have been attending any lunch meetings to discuss Ronaldo’s sale. I have never dined with Paris Saint-Germain’s president or [Ronaldo’s agent] Jorge Mendes to sell Ronaldo. Those who think I would meet with the president of PSG on the same day as a crucial match to talk about selling Ronaldo are naive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...

Share This