Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fan Spends $100,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Bieber

A crazed fan of pop singer Justin Bieber has spent over $100,000 on cosmetic surgery in a bid to look more like the teen sensation.

Toby Sheldon, 33, has had numerous procedures done to look more like his idol, including Botox injections, hair transplants, chin liposuction, an eyelid lift and smile surgery.

Britain's Daily Mail spke with the wannabe, who said, "Once Justin shot to fame, his face was everywhere and I all I kept thinking when I saw his picture was, 'I want to look like him'."

Sheldon says he never really listened to Bieber's music, but his "flawless" face is what inspired him.

"By using Justin's charming baby face as my inspiration, I've been able to restructure my entire look to maintain a much more youthful appearance through plastic surgery," he tells the Mail.

But Toby still needs several procedures to finish the job, because he looks nothing like Justin (see photos of Toby at DailyMail.co.uk.

"I know there is more work to be done in order to make a full transformation into Justin Bieber’s doppelganger like a nose job and jaw reduction, which my surgeon has suggested," says Sheldon.

He adds that the procedures have worked in making him look younger, and claims he was even turned away at a liquor store when the staff there didn't believe he's 33-years-old. And he's thrilled about that.

"Between our similar hairstyles, baby faced smile and overall youthful appearance I finally look like Justin Bieber and I couldn’t be happier about it," he says.


Source: starpulse.com

6 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. https://www.surgeongate.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. women hair transplants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. cost of breast implants in michigan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Привет, девочки! Если не поздно, то я делала депиляцию в парикмахерской на Пришвина. Опытные мастера, всем довольна! Очень советую! маникюр квадратные ногти дизайн

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...

Share This