Thursday, August 28, 2014

"I can never talk to Fathia again" - Saidi Balogun deflates reconciliation remours

In an interview with Encomium magazine, Nollywood actor, Saidi Balogun  deflated reports that he has reconciled with his ex wife, actress Fathia Balogun. According to him, a reconciliation between the former Nollywood couple can never happen, adding that they've havent spoken to each other since 2006. By my calculation that's 8 years! isn't that a long time not to speak with the mother of your kids? What do I know? Find what he said below:
“People don’t understand what’s really going on between us. I believe that’s why they are peddling the rumour. There is no logic in it at all. I think it’s because they saw us in Mercy Aigbe’s new movie, Life After Marriage, that’s why they imagined we’re back in love. The marketer of the movie only used Fathia and myself to promote the movie. And so far people saw the two of us in the movie, they started peddling the rumour that the movie was meant to reconcile us.

“The funniest thing is that we didn’t act together on the set of the movie. We didn’t even see each other for once. I acted my role separately, she also did hers separately. Our paths didn’t cross at all on the set of Life After Marriage till the production ended. So, I don’t know how people arrived at the conclusion that we have reconciled. After how many years? That’s a big joke.” Continue...

On if they've started communicating with each other:
“There is nothing like that, my brother. On what basis will that communication be? To be honest, the last time we spoke was 2006. I have since moved on. I thank God for that. We don’t have any reason to talk to each other. It can’t happen at all.”

 The ex couple have two children, Khalid and Halia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...

Share This